Sunday 6 July 2014

Pooh Corner Tea Room

Salam and good day readers!

Remember the time when I went hiking with my friends at Kent? We went to have some tea at a place called Pooh Corner.



It's a quaint cafe at East Sussex.



Everything here is themed from the Winnie the Pooh cartoon show.


I ordered Kanga crumpets.


Some of us ordered scones with honey and cream



Some of us ordered toast with butter and cream



We ordered chamomile tea, hot chocolate. But I ordered apple juice because I'm quenching for something cold. 


It's such a cozy cafe



The inside is full of pooh decorations.


toys and memoriblia



It's so cute! =3



Even the toilet is cute!


Filled with pictures and cartoons from the story 


With catchy name. *wink* 





I hope to come here again...

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: