Monday 1 September 2014

MSc Dissertation. Alhamdulillah!

Salam and good day uolls! I've finally have time to update this 'ol blog of mine.

I've submitted my dissertation today! Alhamdulillah...Don't know how to express the level of gratitude for completing this thesis. 

One more step before i got the chance to stand at this place. Another Siti at the Royal Albert Hall. wooohoooo!!


We needed to submit the electronic version


and three copies of the dissertation. Soooo relieved that this part is over!!


Only Allah knows what I've been through to complete this thesis. Half way through the write up, my laptop suddenly crashed. I had to send it to the service centre because it's still under warranty.

I had to complete my dissertation on my 'ol surface tablet. I bought wireless keyboard and mouse to make it easier for me to type and to maneuver around easily. 


That teaches you to not take advantages of the things that you already have right? This guy saved my life. 


Not forgetting these important people that helped me. Especially Dr. Dafni that had been the backbone of my research. I am forever indebted to them. 


The funny thing is, the morning of my submission due date, I've received a message from the service centre that my laptop will be delivered today, only...it'll arrive just after 5pm (which is the due). 

How nice was that. hahaha...it really test my patients. How Allah wanted to test me. 

Alhamdulillah, finally managed to finish, either with flying colours or not, we'll have to see after the viva. One more door to go through! Pray for my success. =D

Until next time....http://eemoticons.net

No comments: