Thursday 23 October 2014

Laundrybar Setiawangsa

Salam and good day peeps!!

The other day, my family and I went to my cousins' Laundrybar @ Setiawangsa. Just remembered...I never told you..my cousins opened up a laundry self service store @ Setiawangsa while I was away.

The Laundrybar is self-service. They have washing machines capacity from 10 and 14kg. The dryer is super big. It's like industry size kind of big.


My niece, Zafirah always gets excited when we come here. She will run around the store (thank goodness it's spacious) and always wanted to put in the tokens.


Owh yeah...the machines are token operated. There's a token changing machine at the front entrance. 1 token = RM1. The machines costs differently according to size and water temperature, either cold, warm or hot. The detergent, softener and sterilizer dispensed from the machine directly, which is FREE!!!!

The store is super convenient because it is equipped with wifi...this super duper cozy massage chairs,


tv and vending machines. When we came there, my cousin was stocking up the vending machine, and I get to help. weehuuu!!! Never did that before. =P



Zafirah also wanted to help. haha...


So if you're ever in Setiawangsa or if you live nearby, drop by the Laundrybar.

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

Disclaimer: Some pictures were taken from my sis's blog.


No comments: