Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nasi Kukus MAMA

Salam and good day readers!!

One of my goals while I'm back in Malaysia is food hunting. Hahahaha...

The one that I've been looking forward to since I was in London is Nasi Kukus. You can find delicious, marvelous, mouth watering nasi kukus in Kuantan, Pahang. There's actually 2 places where you can find a good nasi kukus there. One of them is located at Jungle food court called Nasi Kukus Juna and the other one is Nasi Kukus MAMA.

When I was studying at IIUM Kuantan, Nasi Kukus MAMA was only located at a stall, renting at another restaurant. Nowadays, she opened almost 10 chain stores all over east coast.


They put their history on the boards inside the store which is pretty cool. 


The rice is wrapped like this. You have to pay first before you collect your order. they even have sets offered for one nasi kukus + one drink (iced tea/sunquick/sirap) for RM7.


This store is always packed with people especially during lunch hour. You can see people queuing all the time.


The nearest store to IIUM Kuantan is beside Sri Manja Hotel. 


I wish this store much success because of their well earned efforts. I will definitely be coming here again and again. Try it for yourself!

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: