Friday 25 September 2015

Food checklist

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته and good day!

I had this post in my draft for so long since the last time I was back in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, the last time I was back, I get the chance to have all of them. Lucky! Everytime people here ask what do you miss most of Malaysia, I would say the food (other than family and friends of course).

Let's go over my list. hehe...starting with the small stuff.

1. Famous Amos Cookies


You may be surprised, but you can't find these in London. I've looked! So good to be eating these again. =P

2. Nasi Kukus

I went to Kuantan just for this. Highly recommended. Nasi Kukus MAMA located at Indera Mahkota, Kuantan Pahang.



3. Limau Bali

This one is special called Limau Tambun from Tambun, Perak.



4. Pau Tanjung Malim



These famous delicacies from Perak are really tasty! Suitable for tea.

5. Cheese Naan


Although there are many arabs and indians living in London, there's no cheese naan. Just some plain ones. 

6. Kenny Rogers Roaster


Not as good as before.

7. Tjantek Bistro

It's located at Jalan Besar, Kuantan. The food is mainly western, either pasta or steak. Recommended: aglio olio pasta and mango juice.



Until next time...

No comments: